Nicole Beharie as Rachel Robinson (42)
"If they knew you, they would be ashamed."
- How would you feel if someone started a “Dear Black People”?
- No need. Mass media from Fox News makes it clear what white people think of us.
Dear White People | Justin Simien, 2014
"It’s senior year. Put yourself out there." People keep telling me that but I don’t want to hear it anymore. Every time I put myself out there I am reminded of why I’m not good enough. I’m tired of putting myself out there and I’m not doing it anymore. It’s ridiculous how easily someone you don’t care about can kill your self-esteem and make you second guess yourself and that’s what putting yourself out there does. I’m over it.
I really don’t understand why people make such a big deal about people taking nudes. If I want to take nude pictures of myself, that is my business. If I choose to send them to someone that is also my business. It’s unfortunate that people’s pictures are getting leaked but I’m sure many people taking them do not have the idea that their pictures are going to get shared with the rest of the world in the back of their minds. Please let these people live and stop making such a big deal about nudity and the human body. I also feel like people should have more respect and not feel the need to share it on all these different sites. You’re not helping the situation, you’re making matters worse.
God bless the creator of this post.
I choked to death rewatched it and came back to life
1. when a black person has deducted the reasoning behind your scheme
2. when a black person rationalizes your reasoning.
3. When a black person wants you to know that they’re impressed by your.. Style, job, car you drive, project you’re working on, etc, etc